Enterprise Mobility and MDM Consulting Service
Enterprise Mobility, BYOD, and security of consumer devices are top of mind for all CIO’s. Their challenge is to provide access to corporate apps, data and email in a seamless and intuitive way that “just works” for employees, while ensuring that corporate data security is enhanced. At Peninsula IT Services, we help your organisation to provide a consumer style enterprise mobility service to employees, but at the same time helping to apply unobtrusive controls that provide the security and data protection policies that your organisation needs.
Some businesses want the bare minimum with mobility – they need to be able to wipe their enterprise owned iPhone, Windows or Android devices when lost or stolen with Mobile Device Management (MDM) services. Others look beyond MDM at a broader mobility strategy, that includes secure data sharing and sync, Mobile Application Management (MAM) and application virtualisation, in order to drive business growth and employee flexibility through our informed mobility approach. At Peninsula IT Services, we can service both ends of the mobility spectrum and tailor the right approach for your business.
Our Enterprise Mobility and MDM Consulting Service includes:
- Assess the mobility needs of your employees, contractors and 3rd parties
- Summarising your existing mobility approach and compare this with current needs
- We work with you to define a modern mobile app and data delivery strategy
- Create a roadmap for enterprise mobility based on business impact and business risk
- We design and build test platforms to validate that mobility business requirements are met
- We design and implement production enterprise mobility systems and train IT administration staff
Contact us for more information.