WorkSpace Consulting Service
Most organisations have a mix of staff roles. An example company may have sales people who are constantly “on-the-go”, perhaps finance employees who work long hours in the office but also need some flexibility to meet family needs, maybe engineering staff who use CAD and CAM techniques, and customer service teams who take calls, respond to emails, or work on a shop floor.
Each of these staff roles have different IT Workspace requirements, and the old “one size fits all” IT approach would probably hamper the productivity of each employee role in some way. IT managers and CFO’s everywhere have moved beyond the standard 3 year “PC Refresh Cycle” for everyone. They need a more granular way to apply WorkSpaces on a business needs basis.
The Peninsula IT Services WorkSpace Consulting Service assesses your business roles and creates what we term “Workspace Groups”. We apply technology access models to each WorkSpace Group that maximises access to the tools they need to be most productive. We then design centralised management and security into an IT solution that prepares a business for now and the future.
The service involves:
- Analysis of the roles and technology needs of your employees, contractors and 3rd parties
- We identify Workspace Groups based on business objectives and technology access requirements
- Assign an IT strategy to each Group
- Create a roadmap for WorkSpace transformation based on business impact and business risk
- We design and build test platforms to validate that business requirements are met
- We design and implement production systems and train IT administration staff, and can provide ongoing support in a variety of packages.
For more information on how we can help create a seamless digital workplace for your business, contact us.