DevOps Support and Cloud Management Services
Getting started with an awesome online business idea takes lots of courage and knowledge. Aside from having great skills as an entrepreneur, you may need to think like a developer, a system architect, and an IT manager as you build a technology solution that customers will find useful and will want to pay for. At Peninsula IT Services we help you maintain focus of customer needs and growing your business by taking on the management of your Cloud environment.
The key to using Cloud services for running and deploying applications is to ensure that your infrastructure is responsive, scalable, elastic and secure. Aligning infrastructure spending with customer revenue and the level of customer interest is very important. Our Cloud certified engineers can manage your infrastructure and help ensure that your infrastructure spending is under control.
Our DevOps Support and Cloud Management Services include:
- We assess your current DevOps approaches including autoscaling, toolsets and existing Cloud footprint
- Analysis of existing or proposed Cloud setup including:
- Instances and pricing models
- Backup and recovery
- Identity and access management
- Network and load balancing
- Version control, code repository, continuous integration (CI) tools
- We work with you to identify variations on best practices, and enhancement opportunities such as increased automation
- Our team can provide ongoing maintenance and support of your Cloud environment as part of your virtual SysOps team
Contact us for more information.