Cloud Migration and Data Centre Transformation
Moving your IT infrastructure to a Cloud service can enhance your agility, scalability, customer responsiveness, operational efficiency, cost optimization, and security. Peninsula IT Services helps you to move the right areas of your existing IT infrastructure into the Cloud, creating either a totally public, or hybrid-cloud data centre model for your business based on your specific requirements and goals.
As operating IT services in the Cloud is technically different from operating them on-premise, moving workloads properly to the Cloud goes far beyond a simple “lift and shift.” After that initial step, at Peninsula IT Services we help you to rework operations, revise operating assumptions, tune workloads and finally optimise for the elastic capabilities of the Cloud.
Our Cloud migration and datacentre service includes:
- Analysis of your entire IT footprint
- We identify and prioritise workloads for migration, based on business impact and business risk
- We develop a strategic migration plan and cloud service roadmap
- Design the supporting infrastructure
- We adapt your workloads for cloud
- Modify operating processes and train your IT administration staff
Throughout the migration, Peninsula IT Services will work with your team and ensure that business and technology goals are achieved. Along the way, we will help your organisation to replace existing operating processes with ones that are easier, faster and less time-intensive, allowing you more opportunity to focus on your customers.
Contact us for more information.